Boxes are side objects in the Hello Neighbor series.
Boxes can be found randomly in large numbers - inside and outside of Mr. Peterson's House. This is done specifically so that Nicky Roth can build a "ladder" from boxes and to get into inaccessible areas of Mr. Peterson's House. This is clearly visible in Alpha 4 and onwards, though you can use boxes to get to the roof of Mr. Peterson's House in Pre-Alpha, Alpha 1 and Alpha 2.
In Alpha 2, a new type of box was added. A large box titled "Lost & Found".
In Alpha 4, the closed box was given a new model, it became disproportionate and cartoonish. Alpha 4 also added a completely new box. An open box. It can be carried just like the closed box.
In the full game, the open box has been modified. Now it is filled with white glue and various things, including a basketball, a mug, a candle stand, a glass jar of glue and a lid from this jar. Now, due to the fact that the box is not empty, the player can stand on it normally.
Hello Neighbor 2
- In Alpha 2 and Alpha 3, the box of lost things in Russian is called “Lost and Found”, and in Alpha 4 “Lost Things”.
- Before Alpha 4, the numbers 18/04 were printed onto the side of every box.
- In Alpha 2, when a player falls under the texture in a pond, he appears in the Lost and Found box.
- In Release 1.1.6, a box from the electronic lock was added. The box is near the box "Lost things."
- At first, the boxes were conceived to overcome obstacles. But players found other ways to do this.
- Interestingly, in the Prototype, you can find a tall box. The box is found only in the backyard of the neighbor's house.
- Boxes anger people in all sorts of ways.
- In the secret neighbor crossover, all boxes now say "totally reliable"
- In Alpha 3.5, the boxes do not have textures. They look grey and haves dark squares on them. In Alpha 4, their appearance changed.