Diane has red hair and green eyes. Her face was shown in the Hello Neighbor: Hide and Seek trailer, the Secret Neighbor film reels, and the Hello Neighbor Book Series. She also wears a blue dress and yellow shoes.
Theodore Peterson had an odd family, which included the daughter of Theodore, Mya, his son Aaron and his wife, Diane. One day, when Theodore was recklessly driving his car with her, a terrible crash occurred. Due to how bad the crash was, Diane was severely injured, after which she was taken to a hospital. In the end, Diane flat-lined and died. After that, she was buried in the cemetery.
Hello Neighbor: Hide and Seek starts from the moment of the crash, or from the moment when Diane was already dead. In Hello Neighbor, Nicky Roth could see moments of a vehicle crash and a hospital in nightmares that were part of Theodore's memories. In Hello Neighbor, an image of Diane can be seen on a grave in the cemetery (Act 3) and on the family portrait in the Room with family supplies (Act 3).
In Hello Neighbor: Hide & Seek, Diane appears only in cutscenes where she prepares breakfast/lunch/dinner. In the Mr. Peterson's House (Act 1) at the entrance, along with the rest of the shoes, you can see a pair of women's shoes, which belonged to Diane. In Act 3 you can find a bag, which also belongs to Diane.
Diane Peterson appears to be a caring woman who loves her children and her husband. She was a teacher at the Raven Brooks elementary school.
Diane does anything to protect her family, especially her kids. She cooks food for her family and used to be a dancer. She smokes.
Hello Neighbor: Hide and Seek - 2018 (Neck Down)
Hello Neighbor: Missing Pieces - August 30th, 2018.
Hello Neighbor: Bad Blood - December 26th, 2019.
Hello Neighbor: Grave Mistakes - August 4th, 2020.
Hello Neighbor: Puzzle Master - December 29th, 2020.
- Initially, this was not a confirmed character, but the developers confirmed the presence of this character in the game.
- In the first dream sequence with an accident, you can hear Diane constantly making noises upon entering the car.
- You can find the sound files in the game files.
- In the game files, you can find textures of the model of Diane. When taking a look at the model, you'll notice that she has no head.
- Her face can only be seen in the trailer on the publisher's YouTube channel, tinyBuild, in the Secret Neighbor Film reels, and in the book "Missing Pieces" with a different hairstyle
- In the beginning of Hello Neighbor: Hide and Seek, Diane is humming the Super Mario Bros. theme.
- If one were to hack the Hide and Seek cutscenes or get the model, she’ll appear headless. 
Models and Textures