Dynamic Pixels is a developer of mobile games, founded in 2004. In addition to creating and promoting their own games, they are currently in joint partnerships with tinyBuild, Zeptolab, Disney, Lenovo, Samsung, and more.
Not much information is known about them.
- Snake it! 3D (Semezumka 3D) is a combination of the classic Snake and Zuma.
- MewSim is the first Tamagotchi game currently available on java, iOS and Android platforms;
- MewSim iQuest - a continuation of MewSim with elements of quest.
- Party King is a business game available on iOS and Android.
- Goal Defense is a logical game with multiplayer and Comics versions; Currently available on java, iOS, and Android platforms;
- Chip and Dale: Rescue Rangers - java game based on the animated series "Chip and Dale rush to the rescue";
- Pick a Piggy is an arcade puzzle with fun characters, available on iOS and Android.
- My Om-Nom is a Tamagotchi game with Om-Nom, a character from the Cut the rope series that is available on Android and iOS;
- Hello Neighbor is the company's first PC, Xbox One, Playstation 4, and Nintendo Switch game developed in 2015 and published in 2017.
- Hello Neighbor: Hide & Seek is the second game in the franchise, it was released in 2018 on all platforms.
- Secret Neighbor is the third PC game in the Hello Neighbor franchise to be developed in collaboration with Hologryph in 2018. It is a spin-off of Hello Neighbor itself.
- A prototype of the game MewSim 3D was being worked on in 2013 but was then abandoned