Hello Bendy was a Halloween event in collaboration with Kindly Beast, creator of Bendy and the Ink Machine. It started on October 27, 2017. The event was available in both Hello Neighbor and Bendy and the Ink Machine.
The Hello Bendy event gave the whole game a sepia filter, replicating the sepia style of Bendy and the Ink Machine. The Neighbor also wears a Bendy mask similar to that of the character Sammy Lawrence from BatIM. It also adds several Bendy-themed decorations. These include a Bendy painting, a house with Bendy's face on it, and a large mural of Inked Bendy's face. The tank on the water tower is also changed to Inked Bendy's head.
- The Neighbor wears the Iconic Bendy Mask Sammy Laurence always wore.
- The Neighbor's Chase music has been changed to the chase music for Ink Bendy, known as Little Devil Darling.
- Hello Neighbor received a fresh Sepia filter to look like Bendy and the Ink Machine
- A picture of Bendy and the Neighbor standing with the words "Happy Halloween" below them appears on the Pause Menu
- On top of the water tower was a Giant Ink Bendy Head
- In the fridge of the Player's House, Lays the Head of the Respawn Statues
Bendy and the Ink Machine
- Ink Bendy and Sammy Lawrence were replaced by the neighbor.
- The chase music for Ink Bendy has been replaced by the music of Alpha Neighbor's Chase.
- The episode selection menu has an image with The Neighbor.
- The Angel and The Devil signs in Chapter 3 now say Trick or Treat, Aswell as the "Power Flow" sign in Chapter 1 and the Staircase sign in Chapter 2
- The Hello Neighbor crossover is played on Beta 3, and Bendy and the Ink Machine being on version 188.8.131.52, Thus making only the First 3 Chapters playable with the Neighbor
- The first reveal of the crossover is in the Halloween trailers with Hello Neighbor being during the transition between "Stayin' Neighbor" and the game's logo, Bendy and the Ink Machine being between the inscription "The Studio" and the image of Bendy's head, in the letter "D" in the game's logo - keyhole.