|Game in production|
This game is currently under development. Release date is to be determined.
"WARNING!" This page may contain spoilers for newly released Hello Neighbor Media. Be cautious!
Hello Engineer is a multiplayer machinery-building construction game set in the Hello Neighbor universe. Scavenge, craft and overcome challenges in the sandbox world of the mysterious Golden Apple Amusement Park. Put together incredible machines built of scrap, and beware of the Neighbor.
|“||A multiplayer machinery-building construction game set in the Hello Neighbor universe. Put together incredible machines built of scrap, and beware of the Neighbor.||”|
Official Game Description
A group of kids from Raven Brooks, members of the Inventors club, go to the abandoned Golden Apple Amusement Park to scavenge for resources to win the State Inventors Contest. Under unclear circumstances, the whole group became trapped there. Turns out that they’re not alone here, somebody watches their moves and controls evil robots. The little inventors need to use all their engineering skills to escape from the amusement park complex and to not let the Neighbor hunt them down.
- Using frame parts, gears, engines, wheels, weapons, and even jet engines from the amusement park scrap, you can build different vehicles that suit your ever-changing needs.
- There are several advanced features such as electrical circuits and smart modules that are accessible for skilled engineers to build self-driven mechanical vehicles or creatures.
- The most important ingredient is your creativity. There are no prescribed solutions to complete objectives, progress through the level however you want.
- Have too many moving parts and need more hands to control it? Just add more control panels and enjoy the ride with the crew members.
- Have an idea to build a roller coaster? Team up with your friends to build even more exciting attractions.
- Want to match your creation against other players' machines? Start the P.v.P mode to determine the best construction and copy the blueprint of it.
- Sharing blueprints is an effective way to infinitely improve mechanisms and implement new ideas.
- Creative mode is a sandbox with infinite resources to build any kind of creations.
- Challenges mode. Complete challenges with a certain amount of resources.
- PvP/PvE mode. Challenge players or evil bots in the “Bumper Car” arena to define the best and effective creation.
- Possibly parkour modes where you build fast moving cars and jump from platforms
- This is the second multiplayer game in the Hello Neighbor universe (the first one being Secret Neighbor).
- This is the first game to be released initially on Stadia, It will hopefully be released on Steam and Xbox later on in its life-cycle.
- possibly a secret neighbor sequel