|PAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION|
This page is undergoing changes. Please excuse the quality. You can help the Hello Neighbor Wiki by expanding it.
The Hello Neighbor TV Show is an animated series based on Hello Neighbor.
On March 9, 2019, a photo of Mr. Peterson's home was shown in a painted form.
Six films have been added in the Secret Neighbor Easter Update (there are 3 movies on each card). They showed small animated clips from a future series.
Pilot Episode Announcement
From April 9 to 12, 2020, screenshots of a future series were posted on Discord. Later on April 13, a test pilot episode of the series was announced, which will be posted by tinyBuildGames on YouTube on April 17, 2020. A clip of the episode was posted on Twitter.
The pilot released was Episode Zero, a collection of different scenes from the books. It does not count as a standalone episode (not even the 22 minute version).
The full pilot was released on YouTube on July 24, 2020. Prior to that date, it was only available to members.
|01||00 (Pilot)||Breaking & Entering
||17 April 2020 (Short)
24 July 2020 (Full)
|AS OF MAY 4TH, 2021 NO NEW EPISODES HAVE BEEN PLANNED.|
- According to Alex Nichiporchik, the series has a connection with novels and Hello Neighbor 2, which means it may become canon later.
- In the series, and at least in the first episode, there are a few inconsistencies that do not where the first game, Hello Neighbor, and neither in the books.
- Theodore Peterson's house outside looks like a house out of the game, but inside doesn't.
- Nicky Roth's house is very different from the house from the game.
- The whole city in the series is different from the city in the game.
- Many parts were cut from the pilot episode, which reduced the length of the episode from 22 minutes to 6 minutes. Some of them can be seen in teasers, and the full version of the episode tinyBuild showed in YouTube Club. Later, on July 24, the full episode was officially shown.
- Many people theorize that the end of the Test Pilot introduces the beginning of the events of Secret Neighbor and the end of Act 1 though it plays out a little differently