|PAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION|
On March 9, 2019, a picture of Mr. Peterson's House, was shown in a painted form.
Six films were added in the Secret Neighbor Easter Update (there are 3 films on each card). They showed small animated excerpts from a future series.
Pilot Episode Announcement
From April 9-12, 2020, screenshots from a future series were published on Discord. Later, on April 13, a test pilot episode of the series was announced, which will be released on tinyBuildGames on YouTube on April 17, 2020. An excerpt from the episode was shown on Twitter.
The full pilot was released on YouTube on July 24, 2020. Before this date, it was for Members only.
|01||01||Breaking & Entering||17 April 2020 (Short)
24 July 2020 (Full)
- According to Alex Nichiporchik, the series has a connection with novels and Hello Neighbor 2, which means it is canon.
- In the series, and at least in the first episode, there are a few inconsistencies that do not where the first game, Hello Neighbor.
- Theodore Peterson's house outside looks like a house out of the game, but inside doesn't.
- Nicky Roth's house is very different from the house from the game.
- The whole city in the series is different from the city in the game.
- Many parts were cut from the first episode, which reduced the length of the episode from 22 minutes to 6 minutes. Some of them can be seen in teasers, and the full version of the episode tinyBuild showed in YouTube Club. Later, on July 24, the full episode was officially shown.
- Many people theorize that the end of the Test Pilot introduces the beginning of the events of Secret Neighbor and the end of Act 1 though it plays out a little differently