Paintings are important objects in the game Hello Neighbor.
The paintings depict a variety of drawings. From portraits to still files. The size and shape of the paintings may be different, but the image on them is the same. Maybe the drawings in wooden frames make some sense in the game.
The pictures can help you get through the game. One of the paintings with a golden apple opens a secret passage in the room in front of the grate, and the other closes the hole behind which there is a blue key.
In Act 1, there is a picture hiding a secret. Behind it, there is a passage to the room in which the Car Key is stored and a switch to supply power to a fan.
- White Painting (Removed)
- Red Painting (Removed)
- Crow Painting (Removed)
- Tall Black Painting (Removed)
- Weird Useless Painting (Removed)
- Rose Painting (Removed)
- Original Cat Painting (Removed)
- Kiss of Judah (Removed)
- City Painting (Removed)
- Cat Painting (Removed)
- Mountain Painting (Removed)
- Apple Tree Painting (Returned in Alpha 4)
- Shining Painting (Removed)
- Vase Painting (Removed)
- Nightcup Painting (Removed)
- Mug Painting
- Golden Apple Painting
- Untextured Painting
- Flower Pot
- Tasty Painting (Removed)
- Moustache Painting
- Eye Painting
- Family Painting
- Toy Room Puzzle Painting
- Kitty Underpants Painting
- Nicky Roth Painting
- Youtuber Painting
- Petersons Painting
- Valley Painting
- Dinner Painting
In the very first version of the game - in the Prototype, the first few paintings appeared. Since the prototype is not a playable version of Hello Neighbor, pictures from this version could only be seen in the trailer.
Alpha 1 removed one meaningless picture from Pre-Alpha. Now the paintings can be with different frames, two new paintings have been added.
The developers created several more new paintings in a realistic style of drawing, but then changed their minds and decided to switch to a cartoon style, so they began to remove pictures from the previous game version from the game and added a lot of pictures in a cartoon style.
All paintings in a realistic style of the drawing were removed. They also removed a couple of pictures from Alpha 2 and added new ones.
Added new paintings.
A new picture related to the puzzle has appeared.
Added new pictures to the game. Some of them are related to the plot of the game.
- Behind the largest picture in Alpha 4 there is a leaflet on which the following is written: "An apple does not fall far from an apple tree."
- In the basement of Alpha 2, there are paintings from Alpha 1.
- The game has a picture depicting the house of the Neighbor, the Neighbor and the Main Character. It is an element of the plot and is found in the house or apartment of the protagonist.
- Perhaps the picture from Pre-Alpha "Jesus and Judas" may be a reference to one of the interpretations of the real picture "The Kiss of Judah."